Consulting . Research . Outsourcing . Technology
Terms and Conditions
Access to this Site is provided to you, the User, subject to the following terms and conditions which may be updated by us from time to time. Also, use of certain areas of the Site is subject to additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to such areas, and those guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these terms and conditions.
1. The Nano Science and Technology Consortium maintains this web site at http://www.nstc.in (the "Portal") as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site ("Users").
2. Registration : You can browse the Portal without registering. However, you may choose to register on the Portal to take advantage of additional services, such as access to email alerts, newsletters, journals or contributing content to the Portal. If you register with the Nano Science and Technology Consortium, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate registration information and to maintain such information accurate, current and complete. The Nano Science and Technology Consortium reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and any and all current use of service, in the event that you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Nano Science and Technology Consortium has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
3. User conduct : The Portal may contain bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms, or other message, third party content or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"). User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using a Forum, User shall not do any of the following:
4. Use of site content: The Portal contains information, text, graphics, software, and other content (the "Site Content"). The Site Content is protected under the copyright laws of the INDIA and of other countries. Some Site Content has been submitted by the Nano Science and Technology Consortium's partners, Users, and by third parties, and may be subject to more specific restrictions, as indicated on that content.
5. Contributed content: We do not claim ownership of content you submit or make available ("Contributed Content") for inclusion in our Portal, its services and Forums. However, with respect to original Contributed Content for inclusion in our Portal, its services and Forums, you grant the Nano Science and Technology Consortium a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, distribute, reproduce, make derivative works, edit, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Contributed Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Contributed Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. If you contribute content that does not constitute your original work of authorship as defined under Indian Copyright Law, but a third party holds the copyright and other proprietary rights to such content, you represent and warrant to the Nano Science and Technology Consortium that you do not infringe on any third party's copyright or other proprietary rights and that you have secured all necessary permissions and licenses prior to contributing such content to the Portal, its services and Forums.
6. Public forums: User acknowledges that all Forums are public and not private communications. Further, User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other users are not endorsed by the Nano Science and Technology Consortium and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by the Nano Science and Technology Consortium. The Nano Science and Technology Consortium reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any Contributed Content from the Forums.
7. Copyright notice: If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Portal, its services or Forums without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement please proceed as outlined in our Disclaimer Policy.
8. Trademarks and logos: The Nano Science and Technology Consortium encourages cross linking with other organizations' sites. However, the Nano Science and Technology Consortium name and logo should not be associated to any event, product or link to the Portal without the prior consent of the Nano Science and Technology Consortium. Requests for permission to use the Nano Science and Technology Consortium name and/or logo should be addressed to email@example.com . Rigorous respect of the Nano Science and Technology Consortium branding identity (in particular use of color and font) is required in the use of the logo. Only the most recent version of the Nano Science and Technology Consortium logo should be used at all times.
9. Disclaimer of warranties: While the Nano Science and Technology Consortium endeavors to provide current and accurate information, site content is provided "as is" and "as available". The Nano Science and Technology Consortium does not warrant the availability of the portal nor the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the site content or any material provided through the portal, its services or forums, and does not warrant that the portal operates error-free, nor that defects, errors or omissions will be corrected or that the portal is completely secure. The Nano Science and Technology Consortium expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied, express or statutory warranties as to non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or third party rights, title, latent defects, uninterrupted service, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses.
10. Disclaimer of liability: In no event will the Nano Science and Technology Consortium be liable to you for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special incidental, moral or consequential damages, loss of profits, opportunities or information or for expenses arising in connection with your use of the portal, its services, forums or the site content, even if the Nano Science and Technology Consortium is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
11. Disclaimer of endorsements: The Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the Nano Science and Technology Consortium, and the Nano Science and Technology Consortium is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The appearance on the Portal of the name or logo of another entity, or the appearance of a link to another entity's site, does not indicate endorsement or referral by the Nano Science and Technology Consortium of the other entity or its products and services, and the Nano Science and Technology Consortium expressly disclaims any such endorsement or referral.
12. Governing law, choice of jurisdiction: This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the District of Ghaziabad, India. User agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the District of Ghaziabad