Consulting . Research . Outsourcing . Technology
Policy and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Nano Science and Technology Consortium expects all subscribers and users of its system and website to comply with Indian Copyright Laws. Under appropriate circumstances, repeat infringers will have their access to Nano Science and Technology Consortiums system and website terminated.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information, consistent with the requirements:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
2. Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
3. Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
4. Your name, addresses, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
7. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owners behalf.
Our agent for notice of claim of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
Nano Science and Technology Consortium
A-118, First Floor,
Uttar Pradesh 201301